Monday through Thursday 8am-5:30pm;
231-766-3043 ext 2016 Or 231-332-6706
Ordinance Enforcer: Clay Orrison.
Office hours vary. Complaints can be left with any staff person (231-766-3043).
*Credit/Debit payments accepted at Dalton Township Hall and by phone for taxes, permits, and more. Click here for information.*
- Ponds require approval by Building and Zoning as well as the DEQ (contact info below).
- Signs posted in the Township require approval from both the Building and Zoning Departments.
- Existing signs, when properties change ownership, also require Zoning Approval.
- Refacing, altering, re-locating, etc. of signs REQUIRES ZONING APPROVAL.
- General Law Ordinances are located in the Clerk's Office: 231-766-3043 ext 2013
Depending on your connection these may take several minutes to download.
A .pdf reader is required and can be downloaded from the adobe website.
|GAAMP||Generally Accepted Agricultural Management Practices|